1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I have the opportunity to buy a Nice Condition Model 10-11 for a reasonable price and am trying to gather info on that model (I have large hands and the double stack fits me well), anyone have any experiences with this model?? Thanks in advance for your help, Jim

·
Premium Member
15,298 Posts
Hey Guys, I have the opportunity to buy a Nice Condition Model 10-11 for a reasonable price and am trying to gather info on that model (I have large hands and the double stack fits me well), anyone have any experiences with this model?? Thanks in advance for your help, Jim
A what?? :confused:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had an Ultra Ten II and it was a Jam-O-Matic, traded it for a Ruger mini14 and I'm happy. So when I found this Pro Carry Ten II used at my LGS for under $600 I thought twice about getting it. But this one came with 3 mags and nightsights and had a 4" bbl so I bought it. Really glad I did, it had a few (4) FTF when I first got it but after a good cleaning it has been flawless. I've had it at the range for about 500rds thru it and haven't had anymore problems with the 230gr ball or the 230gr Gold Dot ammo I use for carry. I can't carry at work, but as soon as I get home it's on my belt until I go to bed. I usually try to do a 2 mile walk everyday dragging the dog along with me and I carry it in a #715 Don Hume IWB and it rides very comfortably on my right hip. If this one looks to be in good shape then I say "Go For It". Almost forgot, I have very dry skin and the checkering on the grip was causing me problems, so I bought a Pacmyer slip on grip for mine and it has really worked out well for me. Hope I've been of some help to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts