1911Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Sadly, I think this complete POS has a very good chance at being our next president. Swapping one POS billionaire for another POS billionaire. American's are dumb as a stump!!!

Seriously...This is the United States of America. This is the best we can do???
The best we can do? No, but who on earth would want the job? The good Lord put Trump there at this time because we needed someone who would fight to the death with the establishment, regardless of the low percentage wins. All of this will add up to to a long term win for America.

If you really can't see any of the good Trump has done, with no support mind you, than you are either not paying attention, or trolling the board.

You may not want to play golf or hang out with Trump but there is an entire generation of people with a 401K that may actually allow a retirement now. Things were grim with the last administration... and a ton of people that are reaping tax cut benefits and if that's not good enough, how about unemployment so low that wages are rising to fill the spots?

If you honestly think bloomer will do much or any of that, I'd like to sell you some of my oceanfront acreage, it's prime!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
So is Trump support a pre-requisite for posting on this forum?

Moderators, feel free to jump in here.

If you allow ONLY pro-Trump comments on this forum, please tell me now.

·
Administrator
18,583 Posts

So it's kinda like this, if you want to post anti-Trump comments, you best be able to back them up. Trolling is not allowed.

·
Registered
22,980 Posts
Boomberg even has ads on youtube now.

You can clearly see that he has a top of the line public relations firm on his payroll. They try to make him out as some kind of superman crossed with Jesus Christ.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts

Your question is a far cry from your earlier comment of calling him a "POS." Lots of people here don't like Trump, the man, but do support the conservative agenda. You can despise a man and not call him foul names.

I do think it's funny that you come on to a gun forum of all places and get offended that people call you out on trashing a conservative President at a time when all the dem challengers are screaming gun control or confiscation. For someone who goes by "DarkLord" you take yourself much too seriously. ...lol

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
So it's kinda like this, if you want to post anti-Trump comments, you best be able to back them up. Trolling is not allowed.
I have been on this forum for YEARS... If I were a troll, you would know it by now.

And my "anti-trump" comment was in the midst of an anit-democrat comment... Yet I"M the one who is catching hell?

There's a BIG piece of the Republican party who is not crazy about Trump.

This forum doesn't exactly welcome people on the left or center. Now we don't welcome people on the right UNLESS THEY SUPPORT TRUMP???

Is this REALLY the policy McVay?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Your question is a far cry from your earlier comment of calling him a "POS." Lots of people here don't like Trump, the man, but do support the conservative agenda. You can despise a man and not call him foul names.

I do think it's funny that you come on to a gun forum of all places and get offended that people call you out on trashing a conservative President at a time when all the dem challengers are screaming gun control or confiscation. For someone who goes by "DarkLord" you take yourself much too seriously. ...lol
Sorry, but I have yet to see a politician who wasn't a POS. NONE of them can really be trusted...ESPECIALLY where the 2nd Amendment is concerned. The best of them are a necessary evil when they are at their best. That USED to be a conservative value, but I guess times have changed.

Doesn't mean I don't support the 2nd Amendment.

·
Administrator
18,583 Posts
I have been on this forum for YEARS... If I were a troll, you would know it by now.

And my "anti-trump" comment was in the midst of an anit-democrat comment... Yet I"M the one who is catching hell?

This forum doesn't exactly welcome people on the left or center. Now we don't welcome people on the right UNLESS THEY SUPPORT TRUMP???

I said Trolling is not allowed. Never has been, never will be. Put words in my mouth again and that will be considered trolling. Choose wisely.

·
Banned
368 Posts

The only time I have seen polls of supposedly conservative voters only where Donald J Trump did badly....

were polls that were done by his political opponents.

·
Banned
13,565 Posts
As am I... but there are many different option in pvt school. Joe six pack is already paying for it. Whether by his property taxes or rent covering the landlord's taxes. If you simply took the current tax implication per property and allowed the taxpayer to divert it to the school of their choice, most of the problem is solved. The rest can be supplemented for less than the current waste factor in public education.
Not even close. My property taxes are $13k per year. That doesn't even pay for 1 year of only one of my kids private school.

How does diverting property tax receipts from one school to another "solve the problem"???

All you did was move dollars. You didn't solve anything.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Not even close. My property taxes are $13k per year. That doesn't even pay for 1 year of only one of my kids private school.

How does diverting property tax receipts from one school to another "solve the problem"???

All you did was move dollars. You didn't solve anything.
Put the total edu tax dollars into pvt education system and it will be enough. The gov't isn't efficient with money.

Your using the $ figures for your current situation only... Your school is also more expensive than many... your taxes would cover my son's pvt school.

What I do know for fact is that everyone's taxes are not enough for the gov't run edu system... I firmly believe that the private sector could make it work much more efficiently and within the tax base.

·
Banned
368 Posts
If you want to reduce the school of public education you got to do things.

1. eliminate the teacher unions. They add so much pork to the cost its not funny.
2. eliminate teacher contracts, make it an actual job again based on results.
-no more schools built simply to build them. -no more tenure, too many teachers have taught in school systems like Chicago for 30 years without ever actually stepping into a class room.

3. Go back to parochial

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Judge Judy announced her support for Bloomberg this morning.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
If you want to reduce the school of public education you got to do things.

1. eliminate the teacher unions. They add so much pork to the cost its not funny.
2. eliminate teacher contracts, make it an actual job again based on results.
-no more schools built simply to build them. -no more tenure, too many teachers have taught in school systems like Chicago for 30 years without ever actually stepping into a class room.

3. Go back to parochial
Item1 is incorrect. The union dues paid come out of the teachers paycheck.
Item2 is necessary as the teachers have no power to insure the students have to perform in an academic fashion let alone in a polite civil manner.
Item3 when parents pay for the education they make sure to get the benefit of the investment.
Joe

·
Administrator
18,583 Posts

·
Administrator
18,583 Posts
Fellas, keep it gun related or it will be closed due to thread drift.

·
Premium Member
8,755 Posts
Boogerberg speaks out on the Texas West Freeway Church of Christ shooting...

Amazing lack of humanity...

When asked about the self-defense by a member of the congregation who was carrying a gun, this New York slimeball said it wasn't the duty of any member of the congregation to decide to shoot... it's the duty of cops to carry guns and decide when to shoot. He dismissed that average citizens should have guns.

See folks... this is the mindset of those that believe in a police state where only police are permitted to be armed.

I supposed that this Billionaire slimeball would have preferred that 20 or 30 members of the congregation be killed in the few minutes it would take for cops to arrive.

Of course... it's preferable for these elitist slimeballs, for our nation to suffer huge massacres, one after another, so they can repeal the 2nd amendment, and confiscate every firearm in the nation.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20200106/bloomberg-dismisses-texas-hero-insists-it-wasn-t-his-job-to-have-a-gun-or-decide-to-shoot?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ila_alert
“It may true, I wasn’t there, I don’t know the facts, that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people,” he said. “But it’s the job of law enforcement to, uh, have guns and to decide when to shoot.” He continued, “You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Amazing lack of humanity...

When asked about the self-defense by a member of the congregation who was carrying a gun, this New York slimeball said it wasn't the duty of any member of the congregation to decide to shoot... it's the duty of cops to carry guns and decide when to shoot. He dismissed that average citizens should have guns.

See folks... this is the mindset of those that believe in a police state where only police are permitted to be armed.

I supposed that this Billionaire slimeball would have preferred that 20 or 30 members of the congregation be killed in the few minutes it would take for cops to arrive.

Of course... it's preferable for these elitist slimeballs, for our nation to suffer huge massacres, one after another, so they can repeal the 2nd amendment, and confiscate every firearm in the nation.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20200106/bloomberg-dismisses-texas-hero-insists-it-wasn-t-his-job-to-have-a-gun-or-decide-to-shoot?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ila_alert
I'd love to see a news story interviewing the congregants that were saved and asking them to react to bloomberg's comments! Put regular people's faces to his hatred

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Security is EVERYONE's business.

Churches are frequently places of violence. Any idea how many sex offenders prefer to do their stalking at churches?

41 - 60 of 88 Posts