1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know offhand if JLD Enterprises has more Hartford Colts in stock? I know I can just call them, but, I'm here, just thought I'd ask. I'm very fond of the one I have and would like to get another. I think they're a great deal at $395. Thanks in advance for your help.
vanfunk

------------------
semper ubi sub ubi

·
Administrator
73,818 Posts
Neat guns, aren't they? I'd get another, but I really think I need to control myself.

Call them up. They sell out too fast for anyone here to really know.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, dsk. I'll give them a call and post the news from Marcelo.

------------------
semper ubi sub ubi

·
Registered
7 Posts
A note from Marcelo the other day said that there are no Hartfords yet. They do have a new shipment of SESTIMAs though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Received this e-mail on 5/17:
Dear Sir,

We have just received a new Shipment of; Sistema Colt Pistols, Ballester Molina and Star Model "P" in .45 caliber.

1)Sistema Colt Pistol, Arsenal refinished, matching numbers, V/G bores $299.00 + $12.00 S&H.

2)Ballester Molina Pistol,Arsenal refinished, matching numbers, V/G bores $239.00 + $12.00 S&H

3) Star Pistol,Arsenal refinished, matching numbers, V/G bores $275.00 + $12.00 S&H

Please note that at this moment we do not know as when the Hartford colts pistols will become available.

For further enquires please contact Marcelo at (860) 676-1776

Thank you
J.L.D. Enterprises, Inc.
I was all ready to flex my C&R muscle but when I called them they were out of the Colts. I kinda wish they would update their web page to reflect that they are out of stock. I'm still planning to get me a simple 1991A1 as my first 1911 at the next gun show.

LL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts