1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now a production pistol...? hmmm, so much for SE's unless you didn't shoot 'em.

Also, has anyone seen the C.T. Brian custom "Sidewinder" Kimber...whew! Niiiice!

Have a wonderful day!

"run like hell...but you'll just die tired."

[This message has been edited by Sniper (edited 09-06-2001).]

· Registered
912 Posts
Sniper,

Tell me more about the Eclipse II now being a production pistol. You mean that, just because this particular model turned out to be very popular, Kimber turned it into a prod. gun? Did you get this info from Kimber? Thanks.

------------------
Regards,
AZFred

· Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hero45
Did you notice, it's not $2,300 nice...it's send Tim your Ultra Carry and he'll make the modifications for an additional $2,300!!!

Fred Yup. But I didn't get the info directly from Kimber...it was in a listing of new and soon-to-be firearms...the Ultra Ten was in there too.

------------------
"run like hell...you'll just die tired."

· Registered
16 Posts
I bought a Pro Eclipse model and really like it. But, what I really wanted was a Compact Stainless Eclipse--so I asked Kimber Custom Shop if I could sent them a compact for mod to Eclipse format and they said sure. They now show the black oxide treatment as an option on their custom shop price list--add to that checkering and an ambi safety and bingo, a Compact Stainless Eclipse. ricko

· Registered
912 Posts
Thanks for the additional info, Sniper. Like you said, so much for special editions.

------------------
Regards,
AZFred

[This message has been edited by Fred (edited 09-07-2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.