1911Forum banner
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,871 Posts
I have to throw in my Automags:

It's strange - I was so used to the proportions of the standard 6.5" barrel that anything else looked odd. Now that I have the 8.5" above, the 6.5" looks almost like a snub-nose to me... weird.

·
Registered
25,598 Posts
I have to throw in my Automags:

It's strange - I was so used to the proportions of the standard 6.5" barrel that anything else looked odd. Now that I have the 8.5" above, the 6.5" looks almost like a snub-nose to me... weird.
Years ago When I first started posting here. One forum member posted a couple of pictures of their Korth Automatic. I think that it was a nine mil, but it could have been a .45. The most drop dead gorgeous handgun that I have ever seen

·
Registered
25,598 Posts
Years ago When I first started posting here. One forum member posted a couple of pictures of their Korth Automatic. I think that it was a nine mil, but it could have been a .45. The most drop dead gorgeous handgun that I have ever seen

·
Registered
51 Posts
I really like the looks of the early blackpowder revolvers. My personal favorite is the Rogers & Spencer .44, its lines, grip angle, barrel length, cylinder - it just looks right. And its a dream to shoot.

Trigger Air gun Wood Everyday carry Gun barrel

·
Registered
Vigilant Curmudgeon
46 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Wood stain
Although it’s not rare not embellished in any fashion this gun was carried by someone who loved it the way I do . I’m caring for this for the next owner this 1903 is was built in 1921 !

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm not up on Berettas, but it looks like two different people did the embellishments (maybe more, maybe less). The slide is different than the frame.

·
Premium Member
10,451 Posts
Now that right there is dressed up to go to the ball. I don’t think I own anything as “glossy” as that....including my windows! 🙂

81 - 100 of 104 Posts