1911Forum banner

movie trivia make and models

1153 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  KV's Arsenal
Ok guys here is the question name the make and model of the .45's carried by the following in their movies:
Slyvester Stallone in COBRA
Steven Segal in his movies
Steve McQueen in the GETAWAY
Alec Baldwin in remake of the GETAWAY with his hot blonde wife Kim Bassangier
Frank Sinatra in Ocean's Eleven

These were all great movies, with great .45"S!!!!!!!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,499 Posts
robone said:
Ok guys here is the question name the make and model of the .45's carried by the following in their movies:
Slyvester Stallone in COBRA
Steven Segal in his movies
Steve McQueen in the GETAWAY
Alec Baldwin in remake of the GETAWAY with his hot blonde wife Kim Bassangier
Frank Sinatra in Ocean's Eleven

These were all great movies, with great .45"S!!!!!!!
Um, sorry. Sly used a Colt .38 Super in Cobra. :biglaugh:

I know Steven Seagal used MANY different 1911's (g-models, commander's officer's) in his movies. I don't have the time or inclination to watch each one and make guesses.

The others, I did not see.

· Registered
3,499 Posts
Caveat said:
Steven Seagal is known for using 1911's from Tussey Custom.

Batman had a Stainless Taurus 85 in the latest movie. You'd think multimillionaire Bruce Wayne would've picked a nicer gat... :biglaugh:

Caveat
Perhaps it was a "throw-away" he picked up off the street from some ne-er do well?

· Registered
3,499 Posts
Caveat said:
Yup,

He was thinking of killing Joe Chill, the guy who killed his parents, when he comes up for his parole hearing. There's a shot of him looking down on the taurus...

Caveat
To clarify, for Largo, he wasn't "Batman" at the time. Just Bruce Wayne.

· Registered
121 Posts
HiVelSword said:
Um, sorry. Sly used a Colt .38 Super in Cobra. :biglaugh:

I know Steven Seagal used MANY different 1911's (g-models, commander's officer's) in his movies. I don't have the time or inclination to watch each one and make guesses.

The others, I did not see.
the last Seagal flick i saw was Exit wound, Does he still use 1911s now days. I know before he really love those 1911s and Shotguns in his films. I stopped watching his films, there not worth the money im paying.

So trivial LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.