1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel extremely fortunate to have begun my defensive handgun training under Tom Givens of RangeMaster in Memphis. Tom has a unique and thorough understanding of the criminal element and how we, as civilians, can best protect our selves.
I just finished re-reading Tom's newest book, \"Fighting Smarter.\" It is one helluva piece of work. Let me go further. It is the best one piece on defensive handgun tactics that I have ever read. Tom covers topics that frankly I had never thought of. For example he gives step-by-step advice on what may happen to after you are involved in a confrontation.

Again, it excellent piece of work and I highly recommend it.

You can get info on the book at www.RangeMaster.com

Howard Benz
Memphis

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks for reminding me. I bought this book a couple months ago, and have never got around to reading it. I bought it at the recommendation from someone else in this forum.

There was also some kind of discount, which I believe was just to refer to seeing the offer on this site. I paid $22 instead of $26, or something like that.

Anyway, I'll start reading it tonight. Thanks again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know if you are aware, but Tom Givens, the author of this book is hosting a tactical conference this coming year.

Details are available at www.rangemaster.com

Regards,
Howard Benz

Also, check out the www.TacticalShooting.com forums!
Firearms, Training, Fighting and Shooting Forums.

------------------
Cumberland Web
Providing web site design, development and hosting to the firearms community.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts