1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my first wilson today. I ordered a Classic from Buds Gun Shop and picked it up this afternoon. After only 50 rounds the only thing I can say is WOW. I have owned several Kimbers, Springfields, Paras, and other, but hands down this is the best. I would say the money is well worth it. I will add some pics in the morning.

·
Registered
265 Posts
congradulations good choice. lets see a pic

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
I got my Classic not too long ago, and I agree. It's one of the best 1911's I own.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats on a great gun, my first Wilson was a Classic. The sad part is now you will get hooked and will be stealing your kids lunch money to buy the next one! Safe shooting :rock:

·
Registered
73 Posts
at-home,

You have to keep a eye on the auction and for sale areas of other forums, I bought a new in bag classic for 1550 about a year ago, and also bought a slightly used stealth from a local Cabelas for 2k. they are out there,but you have to be ready to buy when you see the opportunity.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i just got one today, my first also. will let you know how it shoots tommorow. the fit and finish is perfect. trigger that breaks like glass

Nick

·
Registered
415 Posts
I will agree with everyone else .. I have one and love it... enjoy your new toy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts