1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you may recall my first Daly had a extra hole drilled in the mainspring pin hole . They replaced it with a new EFS enhanced series . Talk about a nice gun . I have been carrying this Gun on Duty ( yes I trust my life to it ) So far it has never failed to function . No FTE , FTF , nothing it just works and works . It shoots great to with tight little groups . I have ordered new Grip Screws and bushings and a Checkered Mainspring housing . I also plan on replacing the Ambi safety with a Wilson model . I have so far shot about a thousand rds. of assorted ammo through it and taken three copperheads , one deer and an armodillo . i did grind my big ugly extended slide realease off to look like a standard one. i have owned alot of guns and find this one fully reliable , i have a extractor and several other spare parts standing by just in case but am going to try to break it first. i just got started reloading so expect more rounds to be shot from my CD . later guys.

------------------
S.L. Caldwell
Leathercrafter
Rafter S Gunleather 417-277-5636
www.raftersgunleather.com

·
Registered
192 Posts
Good to hear that. I'm waiting for my replacement enhanced CS model now. If it works out to 100% reliablity, I'll seriously consider the Full Size Enhanced as my next gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts