1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Falcon the other day. All I can say is wow!!!! My pictures generally suck but this thing just exudes quality so I figured I'd post a few anyways. This thing is awesome!

·
Registered
145 Posts
All black looks great. I may go that route with mine down the road. Do you like those grips? They came on my Falcon too. Not bad, but I just ordered some VZ Aliens in green canvas to replace them.

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. They did a great job with the all black. It's tough to tell with the lighting but the barrel matches everything else.

As for the grips, I'm a big fan. They feel great in my opinion. I may get a different set of VZ's but that would just be something similar only in black to complete the "Blacked Out" look!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Looks Great!! One of nicer NH I've seen Congrats... I hope not to see it on Addicts in a couple weeks I can't afford it to be.......;)

·
Registered
558 Posts
That's cool 🏼
Is the thick bushing and plug standard or did you spec it that way? Looks especially good with the blackout.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440278297.338241.jpg
Put some of these^^^on there to complete the ninja look
The grips on it are a cool contrast though

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thick bushing and plug are standard. The only things I changed were the naked slide and having everything black.

Fred.....I like those grips a lot! Definitely the look I'm going for. I will say I like the current grips more than I thought I would. They feel great on top of that.

One of my favorite things on this is the one piece magwell. Feels great in the hand. It's well rounded at the bottom and the blending job is amazing work. I'm a big fan.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
That's what I asked you on addicts... I have one of these magwells being put on my custom build and wanted to know what you thought of it thanks B..

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Outstanding. One great looking pistol.

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's what I asked you on addicts... I have one of these magwells being put on my custom build and wanted to know what you thought of it thanks B..
Yeah I knew you had asked but couldn't remember which forum (I was in the car on my phone typing) so I put it here since I could see you were on. Mentioned it for you bud!

·
Banned
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
That one did turn out sweet, hated to see it go. :D
Thanks for making it happen Jerry!!! Got to shoot it today and it's extremely impressive to say the least. I shot it back to back with my Wilson CQB that I had ordered with a bunch of custom options and while both are great shooter from similar companies.......my next 1911 will be another Nighthawk.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Thanks for making it happen Jerry!!! Got to shoot it today and it's extremely impressive to say the least. I shot it back to back with my Wilson CQB that I had ordered with a bunch of custom options and while both are great shooter from similar companies.......my next 1911 will be another Nighthawk.
Well yeah, but but but .... Did NH have you out for a tour and home cooked dinner?!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Well yeah, but but but .... Did NH have you out for a tour and home cooked dinner?!
Is that a knock on Wilson, or the Wilson subforum? I was at the Berryville Bash II, and it was much more than a tour and a home cooked dinner! They treated us like family, gave us a grab bag full of goodies (over $200 worth!), previewed new models, invited us out to their owner's private range for a day of shooting with two outstanding shooters, then fed us! This was a two-day encounter with Wilson. Can't wait until next year to (hopefully!) go back. :rock:

I bought another Wilson while I was there as well.

That being said, I just got back into the Nighthawk Custom game, purchasing a slightly used Falcon full size, which should be in my hands by Wednesday.
I'm excited!:rock:

Someone should reach out to Nighthawk Custom to see if they'd be open to doing something similar, could be called the Berryville Blast!! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts