1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after much research on the web, miles on my truck, and several sleepless nights, I decided on a KZ45 5". I liked the feel of it in my hand ( I'm sure years of shooting SIG's made the wide flat backstrap feel familiar). I could not find any to shoot before I bought, in fact no dealer would even let me pull a trigger on one. So I went on faith and jumped!
I spoke with the factory several times while making up my mind, and they were great about spending thier time with me, even though I told them I would be buying used, they did'nt care. I found one used for $950.00 with a round count of 200, I just hope its not a lemon. So as I wait my 10 days, help me out here guys and tell me I did the right thing.

Nick

·
Administrator
13,300 Posts
Welcome to the forum

You did good Nick :cool:

I think your expectations will be met and then exceeded after firing it . It's a fine piece .

·
Registered
544 Posts
Relax, if you do encounter a problem, Wilson will be there for you with one of the best warranties available (even if you are not the original owner). Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nick - You did good ! You'll love it. I got a KZ 45 Full size a month or so ago and it is AWSOME. Have about 750 rounds thru it with-out a hic-up and it's a tack driver. Anyone that shoots it, doesn't want to hand it back ! Let Us know how You like it - Bob.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Don't forget pic's

Don't forget to post some pictures when you get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts