1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys.

It took me the better part of a year, but I finally built my first AR. Well I built the lower. I don't suppose you can call slapping an upper on building. I got a lot of help from the guys on AR15.com. I followed the build your own lower sticky and my lower went together with out a hitch.
I made out to the range and shot it for the first time the other day. Wow, ARs are a lot of fun. I olny had 60 rounds with me, but I sure had a blast with those 60 rounds. I went maily as a funtion test and to get my iron sights dialed in. I cant wait to get some more ammo and get her zeroed at 200 yards
Now I get to ponder the wonders of optics, rails and all other asorted AR doohickeys. The sad part is my wife thinks that my AR is complete. :) I all so put a hundred rounds through my Colt 1911, so all in all it turned out to be a great day at the range.

I finally own an AR!!:D

Gunner45

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mus said:
Why did you black your face out? Are you in the special ops community or just worried we are gonna come get ya?

:p
That was sort of an inside joke for one of my shooting buddys who thinks the black helecopters are out to get him. :p

And no, I am not in any ops, special or other wise.

Gunner45

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.