1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...been reading the DW forum for a while now. I've wanted one since shortly after I first started shooting, but didn't have the $$ to justify another 1911. Over the last few months, I've been asking my local dealer to keep an eye out for DW 1911s. Finally went back a few weeks ago, and asked them to locate me a CBOB in .45. They estimated it might take months -- which is what I was planning one. To my surprise, I got a call on Tuesday saying their distributer found one, and that it was one the way!!

Unfortunately, I don't have the money yet, as I was expecting a several months wait. But...it's on layaway, and I'll start making payments. I'm the proud [unofficial] owner of my first DW. Can't wait to take it home -- when I do, there'll be pics :rock:

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Right on Tomcat. :rock: Buy ammo while ya wait. :)

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Welcome to the DW Forum, one Mod. is a Master PistolSmith (Dave),
and one member is a Custom Pistol Grip Maker (Sarge43).
We will give you info, and our opinions, and yes, we joke around sometimes amongst ourselves.

Clyde

·
Registered
429 Posts
You have made a wise choice! IMHO, it is one of the best pistol values out there. Trust me, you'll be looking for another soon after you shoot that one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts