1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I let my big mouth (typing fingers?) get in my way the other night by insulting a member here. It was stupid and childish. I took umbrage with comments directed at me and responded in an immature manner.

I apologize to that member, and to everyone else here on the 1911 Forum, and in particular on the Dan Wesson sub-forum for what I did. I have graciously been given a reprieve, and allowed to return. I am very grateful for that, and to all That spoke up for my return. I will do my best to try and not disappoint anyone.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Welcome Back Zilmo, So what guns did you bring to the range yesterday?
Just remember Buddy, we do like to joke around and tease each other.
Looking forward to your Future Threads and posts.................

Clyde

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
... and when's that Smith and Wesson for sale?:eek:

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
Zilmo's....

it's mine, now stay out of this!

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome back and thanks again. :)

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
Glad to have ya back Zilmo... in order to stay out of trouble, just follow my lead.:eek: Seriously...you're not the first one to make that mistake, and you won't be the last. Now....post up a pic for us! We like those.:)

·
Registered
8,648 Posts
Welcome back, Z!

Of course, y'all realize that this throws off the "ban balance" on this forum for the month... Accordingly, we'll need to ban somene here, and immediately. Hmmm...whom shall it be...

Nominations?

:D

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
Welcome back, Z!

Of course, y'all realize that this throws off the "ban balance" on this forum for the month... Accordingly, we'll need to ban somene here, and immediately. Hmmm...whom shall it be...

Nominations?

YOU come to mind first.:eek:

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
...Of course, y'all realize that this throws off the "ban balance" on this forum for the month... Accordingly, we'll need to ban somene here, and immediately. Hmmm...whom shall it be...

Nominations?

Rhetorical question, of course...

Buh Bye NK. See ya in a month! :D

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
Maybe you should take a poll:(....Oh, ewe already done dat. Tank ban man added your name to list of options.:) Mimber?:scratch:

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Of course...he'll, I've got a badge, and I'm itchin' to use it...

Didn't you ever see National Treasure? "Someone's got to go to prison, Ben"...
Yeah Dave, We know you have a Badge and Took the Oath to Uphold the Moderator Laws No-Matter what:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Clyde

1 - 20 of 41 Posts