1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS:GUNNUTS HERE,I had to buy ONE more gun before my new motorcycle payments start,I found a NIB COLT COMBAT COMMANDER XS not XSE,for, I paid to much $850.00,BUT BUT BUT I just had to have IT!It kept calling my name!I'm going mount it next to my NIB CCO XS it only cost me $650.00,they almost look like twins,just ones a little shorter.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sheesh! Don't you just hate it when they keep calling you. I know the feeling. XS was a leetle pricey but I'm sure you won't regret it. Congrats

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Gunnuts

I think you made a good deal for an XS. My favorite dealer has two XSE pistols (1 Govt, 1 Commander) and they are both $800. Given the diffferent locations and the different features between the XS and XSE, the sligt premium is worth it.

------------------
Str8_Shot

The best handgun for self defense, is the one you have with you.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Since they are getting harder to find every day, they only seem to go up in price, i say since you had the money, and the gun was there, then you had to buy it! (Alot of Colts keep calling my name, some in the middle of the night.... Collect!)

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't see them very often in the shops I frequent and the few I have seen were priced in the $800+ range so seems like you did ok. I always feel I paid too much when I buy a gun then a year later it always seems like I got a pretty good deal. Regards

·
Registered
870 Posts
gunnuts, frequently over the last 38 years of gun buying/ownership I have had flashes of "buyer remorse". Never seems to last long with me. Either my fondness for the weapon, appreciation value, lack of future availability or just the trust/reliability factors always take over. Just enjoy it and the fact you "could" obtain it! Happy Shooting!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts