1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am a new member and just got a new Heckler and Koch USP .40 S&W for Chirstmas. I have shot 200 rounds out of it at the range and got an 8'' group at 25 feet. Not bad for a 14 year old. My dad does alot better with it, at 75 feet he gets an 8'' group, and absoutly refuses to shoot at anything closer than 50 feet. Well, I attached a picture so you could see it it is just a scanned picture so nothing big. Hope you like it, please reply with thoughts and questions, and comments.

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
HK USP 40

Hi Burke,

Welcome to the club. Your 40 looks great.

I have a 40 USPc with a stainless slide that I bought a 357 sig barrel for, it's really a blast to shoot. Try to talk your Dad into getting a 357 sig barrel for you, then you have a combo gun and you can use the same magazines for both.

Keep the brass flying.

Hadrball1911

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You got a HK for Christmas???? Ask yyour dad if he wants to adopt a older kid:D :D

Seriously though You will like the HK a lot, there are several good sites out there for special parts for it. On the down side if you ever need any work on it you will have to find a armorer for it. On the plus side I've cycled thousands of rounds in my cary USP in .45 with no aparent wear (this is after carying it for over 3 years too) Very reliable, will cycle any flavor of ammo with no problems.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts