1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first Les Baer, which I purchased this week from John @ Pro Load. Besides being very helpful, superb service, excellent prices and being an all around nice guy anyone interested in purchasing a Les Baer should do themselves a favor and give John a call, he won't disappoint.

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
I consider the Premier II to be a best buy amoung the semi-custom adjustable sighted 1911s'. I really don't think anything else comes close based on my example. :rock:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi I bought a PII from John about a month ago, I had the same positive experience with John. The gun shoots great it's also my first Baer. I added a Wilson magwell, had the front sight changed to a Novak white dot, the notch in the rear sight widened and installed a Les Baer extended mag release. Our IDPA and IPSC matches resume here in late Feb. and I'm looking forward to competeing with my PII. So far it's digested all my reloads from a wide assortment of mags without any problems. I think you made a good choice, I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sweet! Looks great, Goofa! Nice photos as well. I like the black and white close-up...screensaver material!
Enjoy~

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi I bought a PII from John about a month ago, I had the same positive experience with John. The gun shoots great it's also my first Baer. I added a Wilson magwell, had the front sight changed to a Novak white dot, the notch in the rear sight widened and installed a Les Baer extended mag release. Our IDPA and IPSC matches resume here in late Feb. and I'm looking forward to competeing with my PII. So far it's digested all my reloads from a wide assortment of mags without any problems. I think you made a good choice, I hope you enjoy it!
Got mine today.

I have to agree, John at ProLoad is a man of his word and really does care about his customers satisfaction. I highly recommend doing business with ProLoad distributors.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Primersinmyshoe...For me, I stayed with the basics. 3" @ 50 yds.
After speaking with a number of gun owners, I also went with the 3" @50 yds. I don't think with this my first Les Baer, 1.5" at 50 yards should not make a difference to the way I shot right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts