1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow! I'm really, really excited! Might be able to get to one of the ranges in the area this week to put some rounds thru it! I have to wait a whole 24 hours, but it'll be worth the wait!

WOOHOO! It's like Christmas in October!

LOL, sorry just wanted to give a shout out about my newest acquisition!

My next project, which I already have money down on is a Colt 1911A1 WW2 Reproduction and a Beretta 92FS Compact.....that'll make 4 firearms purchases this year.....except for the Colt 1911A1....I'm sneaking that one in under the wife's radar so technically I'm still at my limit.....the first firearm purchase for me this year was a Norinko 97 Trenchgun reproduction....hehehe.

:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Cool!!

Rrotz, I don't blame ya for being excited! I couldn't control myself after I got my gov't size NRM either! Its the only 45 I shoot now.

I know RogerC has one of these great guns too and has nothing but praise for it. It looks really cool too!! :D

Shoot the heck out of it! You won't be able to put it down!

Chris

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm psyched! I'll take a picture tomorrow and post a review, pre and post-range reports. I'll probably spend tomorrow playing with it and installing a new short trigger.

ALSO, what allow parts could I swap out? I plan to at least replace the MSH with a flat, steel, checked type. I'm also looking into the Wilson drop in beavertail grip safety and having it shortened a bit.......

I was also thinking of getting a NM bushing too.....

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Cool!!

Insp 44 said:
Rrotz, I don't blame ya for being excited! I couldn't control myself after I got my gov't size NRM either! Its the only 45 I shoot now.

I know RogerC has one of these great guns too and has nothing but praise for it. It looks really cool too!! :D

Shoot the heck out of it! You won't be able to put it down!

Chris
Which one do you have, the SS or blued? Have a picture of it?

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealer on Saturday. Can't pick it up until Wednesday because of the 3 day waiting period. Going to take Thursday off and put about 300 rounds through it. Hope yours shoots good for you. Take care.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JohnC said:
Mine arrived at the dealer on Saturday. Can't pick it up until Wednesday because of the 3 day waiting period. Going to take Thursday off and put about 300 rounds through it. Hope yours shoots good for you. Take care.
My Dealer received mine on Saturday too but I'm picking mine up on Monday.....tomorrow!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts