1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a first timer, purchasing LAZER-CAST BULLETS I must say that I am somewhat disappointed. The lube is all over the bullets and is only in half of the lube groove in many of the bullets. Some have no lube in the groove at all. :barf: Ren

·
Registered
120 Posts
la"s"er cast?

Are you sure they're the bullets from Oregon Trail? That doesn't sound like any of the bullets I've purchased of theirs.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes to your question. I just got off the phone to Oregon Trail and they are shipping me another 500 count box immediately. Very nice folks to deal with.

Yes! good customer service. I was told that this sometimes happens this time of year. Ren

·
Registered
120 Posts
good to hear they took care of you! Btw, I'm in Dalton. Let me know when you're over this way, and we'll head over to Sumac Creek Range!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I am about 15 mins from Dalton over the ridge (White Oak mountain) Never been to that range. Is it the one near Calhoun on 136? Would be easier probably to converse if by e-mail. Mine is [email protected]
Please identify your self in the mail as Bullet as I have a habit of deleting mail from folks I do not recognize. Thanks. Ren

1 - 5 of 5 Posts