1911Forum banner

MY SUPERMATCH WOES ARE OVER!

1279 9
(hopefully!)

Received a call from Dennis today...Kimber is shippin' me a brand spankin' new Super Match! WAHOO!

Just wanted to share the excitement!

------------------
"run like hell...you'll just die tired."
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,399 Posts
<><> Sniper, I have been following your posts about your Kimber woes. I'm glad for you, that things turned out so good. I'm also happy for the other Kimber owners, as there has been a lot of Kimber bashing lately. This reaffirms my confidence in what I think is a great gun, and now a stand-up gun company.
------------------------------
Raspy

· Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Gosh, everyone has been so supportive! I'm thrilled!

rdavid...ya oughta have 1911 Addict status by now, just followin' up on me!

Thanks again y'all...I let you know what the future holds...

------------------
"run like hell...you'll just die tired."

[This message has been edited by Sniper (edited 09-11-2001).]

· Registered
60 Posts
Sniper,
Keeping up with you would be a full time job. I'll let a much younger man take on that task.

------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep
voting on the dinner menu. Liberty is a
well-armed sheep.

· Registered
144 Posts
Wow,
In spite of the negative posts I've seen regarding Kimber these past few months, it seems like the majority of the time they do take care their customers.

I had my gun in the custom shop for some work. After sending it in I decided I wanted to change the sights. I gave Dennis a call and he said no problem. They charged me for the cost of the sights, and the labor was on the house. I certainly didn't expect that, but I sure did appreciate it.

Sniper, let us know how the replacement works out. Inquiring minds want to know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.