1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across this website and thought it might be of interest to a few as there were some threads on the Nash Bridges .38 Super at one time. There is also a plethora of information regarding the guns used in the Miami Vice movie, including some nice photos of the Tiki. What I found most interesting is the assertion that Don Johnson went back to a Ted Blocker holster for the first season of Nash Bridges. After the issues he had with it during the beginning of Miami Vice(according to Galco), I would think he'd not even try them. Anyhow, lots of good images. Even though it is in Japanese, it is pretty easy to navigate around.

http://www.pekosgunbox.com/GunBox.html

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
cool pics, thanx.

the officer that steven seagal is using from exit wounds reminds me of the defender plus i saw for sale in a gun store last friday..

lots of good gun pics, i think the comp on the 1911 from nash is ugly as sin though.. lol.. but i like the gun!

russel
SDMF

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Ok, who here can read Japanese? Some great pics of movie guns along with unreadable text!
http://babelfish.altavista.com

Try it.;)

Nice pics of the Nash Bridges gun. It's a Frankenstien! Springfield frame, Colt slide, looks like Ed Brown grip safety, Kings thumb safety, and who knows what else. Just goes to show that TV props and guns aren't always as neat at they appear on screen. :(

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I love that .38 Super! Well, except for the trigger guard. :(

Still, very cool that the front sight is on the comp instead of the slide. The comp looks well designed too.

Anyone know who did the work?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Nash gun was built by Mac's .45 Shop in California. Unfortunately, Mac passed away several years ago. I have seen a similar full profile comp on some guns from people around here. I'm sure Hunter's Customs could probably take care you of you, or George at EGW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts