1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for holster for a S&W 625 5" gun
. need one for general carry and one for IPSC competition..And where do I find the belt holders for the moon clips...thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,606 Posts
You can get the moon clip holder from Dillon, 2 holders for $17.90. www.dillonprecision.com

Dillon also sell a Kramer horsehide holster for the 625/5". Or Mike Benedict of Talon Tactical can fix you up with a Kydex one. I believe you're familiar with him. Both of the holsters can be use to carry or IDPA competition.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Dear eerw, I believe that you can find one at http://members.aol.com/KYTAC/
If it is not listed on the website email/call and ask as I know they made one for that frame in the past. Good luck with your hunt. Stay safe, Gary

------------------
"I knew a man that I did not care for. And then one day this man payed me a call. We sat and talked about things on our mind. Now this man he is a friend of mine" Friend and Lover "Reach Out in the Darkness"

·
Registered
285 Posts
We Do the 625 Holsters right now in leather or Shark . I am still trying to get the Boss to build a good speedloaer holder for my own revolver . Come see us at www.raftersgunleather.com

------------------
S.L. Caldwell
Faithful Employee at :
Rafter S Gunleather 417-277-5636
www.raftersgunleather.com

·
Registered
75 Posts
Go with the moon clip holders and the 625 Kramer holster from Dillon, you'll never regret it. I shot a 625 MG with that same holster for two years and all that stuff worked great and is easily half the price of anything else on the market.

Don't buy Dillon's demooner, tho, it's a piece of junk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts