1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a new open holster and I would like some recomendations. I am primarilly a Steel Challenge shooter and am curentley using a SafariLand 5012. My problem is that my new open Single stack steel gun will not fit in the holster with the Allchin mount fitted with the Allchin thumb rest. I really like the feel of the thumb rest and would like to use it, but this means a new holster. I see that most makers only offer holsters for widebody guns, so I am trying to find something that works well with a single stack. Nobody locally carries any kind of competition rigs so I will have to order off the internet so if you have suggestions on that I would also appreciate them.

Thanks in advance for any help I recieve.

Juan

·
Registered
484 Posts
yep...CR speed...

Unless you are going to use a Stock steel gun out of the same holster. If so, You will have to adjust the muzzle cup all the time. I got a Single stack Ghost holster for Steel challenge and absolutely love it, since I use one for my STIs too.......
FWIW....
regards,
DougC

·
Registered
688 Posts
CR Speed WSII (world Shoot 2) model. I originally got one for revolver for ICORE matches. I liked it so much, I got another set up for single stack 1911 .45 I use in USPSA L-10. Sweet.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts