1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently aquired a Dan Wesson Pointman in 10mm. It is blued with rosewood grips, and has an adjustable rear sight. The little envelope that came with the pistol and contained an empty casing said that the brass had been collected in April of this year,so I am assuming that the pistol was made this year.
The case that the gun came in says that it is a Pointman Major, and the pistol has markings that say "Pointman", and "PM10B".The barrel says "Target" on it.
I went to the Dan Wesson website, and looked at the Dan Wesson Pointman pistols. Mine looks quite similar, except that it does not have a DW logo behind the rear cocking serations.
Anybody know what gun I have?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
My question is where in the heck did you find a DW in KC?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am a member on the AK47.net forums, and a member of this board was listing it for sale. I contacted him, and turns out he was located in the Springfield MO area. I already was looking to buy a Glock 21 in .45 ACP,so I had a permit in hand. I decided to make the drive, and picked up the pistol for $560.00. It appears to be in excellent condition, and the more I read about the 10mm cartridge...the less I regret not getting the .45!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Ahhh,
Well that makes 3 of us now that I know of that have DW's in the KC area

1 - 5 of 5 Posts