1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a leather holster. OWB with snaps and about a 15 degree cant. I'm in New Mexico so open or concealed carry works. If my concealed carry gets seen once in a while not the end of the world. Reason for snaps is you can't carry in restaurant that serves hard alcohol, so I need to take it off when we go in the restaurant. Like to spend maybe $100 or less since I'm on SS and don't have a lot of cash, seems like a lot of it goes to ammo anymore. Have a Para expert 5 in barrel 1911 45. Prefer dark brown or maybe cordovan color. Also like the holster that are more formed to the gun and not the ones that have an quarter or half inch extra leather around the bottom. Thanks for any recommendations. Want a nice leather not like the stuff we had in the Marines.

·
Registered
200 Posts
PM forum member Ran, he makes exactly what you are looking for. I have one of his holsters and love it. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
PM forum member Ran, he makes exactly what you are looking for. I have one of his holsters and love it. You won't be disappointed.
I was thinking this before I read this post. Randy will take care of you. He has a thread going in the want to sell subsection, right now, that will give you some examples of his work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts