1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,
In another section of this forum you suggested Sti as best buy ( I was almost there so I didn't need much brain storming).
So, now that Sti will be my next baby...comes the real question:
Ranger II or Trojan?
I'll carry every day 24\7 and I've to bet my life on it, I don't have problems of size ( I used to carry a CZ 97 ) but I need a serious advise on the differences between the two ( I woul buy both if I could...but my wife this thime will change the door lock :bawling: ) as conical vs standard barrel, fixed vs adj sights,recoil master vs standard etc.
And again, I'm orientated towards standard finish, do you think the 250 usd of difference are worthed for the nikel finish? ( I've never had a nik gun...any pros and contr ?).
Thanks for the patience and as we say " Grazie "

·
Registered
44 Posts
I haven't shot the Ranger 2. I had a Trojan 5 inch in 9mm. It was a very good full sized 1911, accurate, functioned all the time and felt good in the hand. I traded it in to buy an Edge in .40, because I was carrying either the BLS 9mm or Ed Brown Kobra Carry.
Don't think you can go wrong with STI or Ed Brown
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.