1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Fort Collins, CO. Dang, LARPing ain't what it used to be.....

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Does anyone here know exactly what is going on in this video?

Because to me it looks like people, because they are speaking their minds, getting beaten by a mob.

Am I mistaken?

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Watching that video, it was unclear to me who started it. Are you presuming the Antifa/BLM LARPers were the innocent party? The mob that came into that neighborhood.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
TominMO --------- No, I'm not presuming. That's why I asked!

But if it WAS that the demonstrators had broken no laws but they were attacked anyhow, that's a horrible thing for America. A sad day for freedom.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think it good people running evil out of thier neighborhoods. Something we need more of.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
TominMO --------- No, I'm not presuming. That's why I asked!

But if it WAS that the demonstrators had broken no laws but they were attacked anyhow, that's a horrible thing for America. A sad day for freedom.
OK. But since we have no idea who started it, why even bother to bring the point up? If I had to give odds, I think it's far more likely that the Antifa types started it. They were frustrated at having been shut down in their LARPing, and taunted as they left. Not to mention their proven history of violence, and their "by any means necessary" mentality.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Evil is an action. If they DO evil, yes, they should be run out of the neighborhood.

BUT..................... Free Speech is a RIGHT. So if anyone is attacked there, just for speaking their minds, the only people who should be run out are the homeowners.

Perhaps 1930's Germany would be more suitable for them. Or modern day North Korea.

Because those so-called "americans" would have no clue what it means to actually BE an American.

Free Speech. It's a thing. Deal with it.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
If the authorities were doing their duty and not 'standing down' none of this would be happening. It would have ended a long time ago. JMHO

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Because to me it looks like people, because they are speaking their minds, getting beaten by a mob.
This is why it looked to me like you were siding with the LARPers.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I’m guessing it was the HOA enforcing the covenants of the neighborhood and those commie ass wipes were violating them. We have no idea if they had been spray painting cars, cutting tires, busting windows or if it was a gated neighborhood that they broke into. I know who I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt to and it ain’t the jackwagons in masks and not from there.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Yes, It looked to me to be the protesters getting beaten by the residents but again I CAN'T TELL FOR SURE. So I'm not siding with anyone. There's simply not enough here to go on.

But who I absolutely AM siding with are the framers of our Constitution.

If folks want to march & yell their opinions it's their right, as Americans, to do so as long as they do it in a lawful fashion.

If one does not like or agree with their message, or even if it's insane, too damn bad. They get to do it.

And repressing their right to speak out is as un-American as it gets.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Yes, It looked to me to be the protesters getting beaten by the residents but again I CAN'T TELL FOR SURE. So I'm not siding with anyone. There's simply not enough here to go on.

If folks want to march & yell their opinions it's their right, as Americans, to do so as long as they do it in a lawful fashion.

If one does not like or agree with their message, or even if it's insane, too damn bad. They get to do it.

Agreed to all the above.

Here is an interview with one of the people on the scene. You can skip to 2:16.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

You know what else is un-American? Joining a Communist group that has:

Attempted to take over multiple areas form Autonomous zones and secede from the country.

Killed a multitude of citizens.

Blinded and critically injured federal officers.

Attempted to burn down federal courthouses.

Terrorized and beaten the old and enfeebled in the streets.

Beaten actual peaceful protestors over the head with bike locks.

The list goes on. Maybe before supporting Antifa and BLM's right to 'peacefully protest' you should spend some time studying their activity, because it isn't peaceful, and it isn't protesting. It's more accurate to call it rioting, or a soft communist coup at this point.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Levitan --------- If the people right in front of you are peaceful & law-abiding in their actions then they should be treated as such.

It's another freedom we have here.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts