1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a new 1911C today from my FFL. Gunprime was blowing these out at $655 and at that price I couldn’t pass it up. I am looking forward to getting her to the range. Pics are a bit dark hopefully I can get some additional in daylight later.

Some new shots outside with Boone Trading pre ban Ivory installed

·
Registered
130 Posts
GunPrime is Birmingham Pistol Wholesale in Trussville Alabama. There near me so when I see something I want I just show them the GunPrime ad and I get it at that price with no shipping charges. They are good people to deal with and will be anybody’s prices when ask.

·
Registered
474 Posts
GunPrime is Birmingham Pistol Wholesale in Trussville Alabama. There near me so when I see something I want I just show them the GunPrime ad and I get it at that price with no shipping charges. They are good people to deal with and will be anybody’s prices when ask.
Just an FYI, but some of the guns BPW list on Gunprime they also have listed on Gunbroker for a lot less money. The same Sig p220 x6 for 3199 on Gunprime they list for 2949 on Gunbroker. The same Colt o1970cm for 2K on Gunprime they also have for 1800 on Gunbroker.

Jim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.