1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Been a long wait, but they'll soon be flying off shelves. I am typing this from the mothership in Marikina, Philippines - about 100 feet from the CNC machines that are producing them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Can you tell me why Armscor won't ship a 16 round magazine to Southern Illinois?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been a long wait, but they'll soon be flying off shelves. I am typing this from the mothership in Marikina, Philippines - about 100 feet from the CNC machines that are producing them.
I will take you at your word Dr.
I should have one in my possession by the end of Oct, Novemberish??:)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
A. It’s in no way shape or form a 2011 like the article said. It’s a double stack 1911 simpler to a ParaOrdinance/Remington or Caspian. I’m truly disappointed that someone whose writing gun mag articles doesn’t know the difference.

B. I think this gun would be a lot more successful in 9mm (though I’d prefer 38 Super or 9x23).

·
Registered
988 Posts
I watched a couple of reviews on this one last night. I'll have to keep it on my radar for when it comes out. Anyone have any clues on real world pricing?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had read someplace price should be realistically at the mid $500s. More like $550.
Gun has a list of $699 I also saw someplace.
I appears to be a copy of the Para Warthog 10. I hope with its feeding issues taken care of. Its not a lightweight 1911. Unless you consider 32oz plus loading. Light.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Can you tell me why Armscor won't ship a 16 round magazine to Southern Illinois?
Nobody is picking on southern Illinois, we don't yet make a 16 round mag. I believe Para Ordinance magazines work.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dr Lou
Im actually still holding my breath...........................4 months later Xmas, New Years here and gone birthdays welllll today actually.
Where is my BR 3.10????
Next to the Warrior I never got???

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I’m still waiting for the BBR 3.10 to materialize out of the ether too, I gave up on the Warrior.
All the gun review you tube videographers were saying the 3.10 would be out in October 2018 and available to the general public.
So far, it is just vaporware.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I’m still waiting for the BBR 3.10 to materialize out of the ether too, I gave up on the Warrior.
All the gun review you tube videographers were saying the 3.10 would be out in October 2018 and available to the general public.
So far, it is just vaporware.
Edit : correction.

I meant Oct. 2019, not 2018.......

Didn’t we used to have a edit function for our posts on this forum ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts