1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rock River Lower/BCM Upper Specs-
14.5" Lightweight BCM/BFH Barrel, Gunfighter Comp Mod 1, KRM/BCM Forearm, BCM Wolf Grey Furniture, Aimpoint T-2 with 1/3 Midwest Industries Mount, Geissele 3 Gun Trigger Group @ 3.5 #, Magpul Trigger Guard, Magpul BUIS, Inforce Weapons Light and Vickers Combat Sling

This carbine is very lightweight and fast. Added for your viewing pleasure are a few pics below……
BTW- feedback welcome :rock:

·
Registered
702 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've only had time to sight this in but at 100yds I was slapping a 4" popper over shot after shot. This will be a fine carbine for what I want to do with it. I have several others for longer distances. :cool:

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
That's a great looking rifle! Took a friend shooting at my LGS, he brought his AR to see what kind of sights he might like. It just so happened that my LGS was out of stock on the black Magpul Pro's, so he purchased the gray ones instead.

I can't believe how nice they look on the black rifle. I really dig them allot, they stand out from the black just enough to create an instant focus point, without being a distraction. Great choice on the BUIS, and everything else for that matter too.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Looks great and sounds great too.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a damn fine build, and I really like the color scheme!
I wasn't sure on how it was going to come out, really warmed up to it and looks even better in person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts