1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Give ya 2 Para's for it!! They work when they're not broken.

Seriously, looks good!! (And I figure it will run as good as it looks)

·
Registered
975 Posts
Where do you live? Mao needs to confiscate that from you

Nice gun. Take care of it. How much did you pay for that SRP? Is it new and how does it shoot?

themao

·
Registered
975 Posts
Me again, and I have a question. It looks like in the picture that the bushing and guide rod is not Bear coated. I thought Bear Coat coats most of the parts in the SRP with that Bear coating. How about the internal parts? Just curious to see if it is worth the extra $300.

themao

·
Registered
479 Posts
OOoooOOoooOOoooOOOooOmmMMmmMMMmmmMMmmMMm
Love it! Where`s mine??

Hey, keep me posted on how that coat holds up, i would like to see what it looks like after alot of holster wear, if you don`t mind.. -Gilmore

------------------
ME,WE!

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Can you please hack-saw about 3/4" off the muzzle end of the slide for me, and remove the bluing (or is it Baer coat)? I'd like to see what my Concept VIII will look like when I get it in about 5 weeks!

Thanks a bunch!

NO!!! I'M KIDDING!!! PUT THE SAW DOWN!!!
That's a nice pistol Craig!

[This message has been edited by shane45-1911 (edited 08-21-2001).]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it's new. I ordered it with the long match trigger used in the TRS and requested that it be sighted in with 230gr HydraShoks at 25 yards. Virtually every visible internal and external surface is Bear Coated except, as you say, for the bushing and the (full length) guide rod, and for surfaces where metal contacts metal. We'll see how the coating holds up. The fit and finish of the gun is superb, even by Les Baer standards. The slide was tighter than both of my other Baers at first, and did not go completely into battery when I eased it forward. However, loading a round from a mag, it seated perfectly, and fired 400 FMJ and 50 HydraShoks without any problems whatsoever. Not surprisingly, accuracy is way better than I am.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
What's the difference in this and a Premier II?

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<<<<<<<<<<

I Like The Shade Too!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pardon me,I'm new here.I've been researching Baer's and think I'll take the plung on a stainless Stinger.

Just wanted to compliment you on that beauty gun.Just read about the very same in Combat Handguns.

Enjoy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts