1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i need a new barrel for my springfield fullsize 5'' loaded model .45. It has a ramped barrel stock so to replace it I need a ramped barrel but I dont know what ramp style to buy nowlin/wilson clark/para this may be dumb of me but in new to the 1911. Any help would be nice

· Registered
162 Posts
S.A. uses the Nowlin/Wilson ramp style, at least they did on my new Milspec 38 Super, although my two recent Loaded .45 cal pistols were not ramped. I replaced one with a Kart match barrel, I couldn't be happier.

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
barrel

yea im shure it is ramped, i was looking into kart i have heard nothing but good about their barrels im just a little short on all that cash right now i was hoping to get a factory replacemene but springfield doesn't just sell the barrels, the'll put on in for me for $175 with 10-12 week turn around but im unwilling to wait that long for the poor quality 2 piece barrel i would be getting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.