1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the attack there has been a dramatic increase of posts, patriotic in nature, that do not necessarily meet the standards of the current catagories. Many are not directly gun realated, but prevail for obvious reasons.

I do not ask that the moderators, et al, call for a more focused approach to posts, but instead ask for a new catagory for those who wish to speak out on the horro that has been unleashed.

It seems that there is an almost equal distrubution of posts in the general and legal catagories that would be more at home in a catagory, not now present, that would better fit their message.

I therefore request and propose that the moderators, et al, create a new catagory, dedicated to the war that is now upon us, and all that is pertenant to it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
How about bringing back the "Off-topic" forum, since the "General Gun Discussion" section is currently being used for that. We'll be able to get the "General Gun Discussion" section back to talking about non-1911 related firearms.

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Patience my friends - good things come to those that wait - there's a rustlin' in the wind, and it sounds like what was, may be again....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by shane45-1911:
Patience my friends - good things come to those that wait - there's a rustlin' in the wind, and it sounds like what was, may be again....
So I see. Thank you all.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I see the new category, and I thank you for it.

------------------
If God didn't want us to own guns, why did He make the 1911?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts