540 Posts
Man I like that...!
Nice Gun...You are a True Craftsman..!

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
Man I like that...!
Nice Gun...You are a True Craftsman..!
I think his only crafting was with the idea in his head. It is a very nice gun but the guy that performed the work has another sign on name.

Nice gun. How do you like the Tier 1 rear sight with the golf ball front sight? How do you like the ball r bio hazard Larry Davidson grips? The hi power cut is especially attractive to me.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That is really nice. Why did you leave it in the rain?

·
Registered
540 Posts
I think his only crafting was with the idea in his head. It is a very nice gun but the guy that performed the work has another sign on name.

Nice gun. How do you like the Tier 1 rear sight with the golf ball front sight? How do you like the ball r bio hazard Larry Davidson grips? The hi power cut is especially attractive to me.
oops..My Bad...:mummy:
Thought it was Chuck...Still a real nice gun tho...

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
No "acquired tastes" necessary on this one. A beautiful Colt crafted under some of the most talented hands in the business.

Truly an extraordinary piece.

AC

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I am starting to wonder about this gun. The OP now has three threads about "his" gun but has added nothing further.
What are you wondering? Need the specs? And "his" gun? Really? I spec'd it myself. :) I'll be glad to tell you everything about it, other that the price. ;)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No "acquired tastes" necessary on this one. A beautiful Colt crafted under some of the most talented hands in the business.

Truly an extraordinary piece.

AC
Thanks AC. :) This one is special. I've got several "Chuck gun's", but none to this extent. :)

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
Joe:

I think you have to agree it was a little curious there were three threads with pictures and not much comment or interaction. I asked a couple of questions above and price was not among them.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Joe:

I think you have to agree it was a little curious there were three threads with pictures and not much comment or interaction. I asked a couple of questions above and price was not among them.
Are you seriously questioning that this is my gun? Seriously?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just wondered where the OP went, figuratively speaking.
I am the OP. You may have seen Chuck post the gun, as he is a member and is the builder. But please don't make a fool of yourself and question the fact that this is my gun.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts