1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any first hand experience with the new Pow'R Ball ammo from Cor-Bon? It looks really fine, but I want some feedback.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have shot a couple hundred rounds of the new ammo. It works fine...was accurate and almost no muzzle flash when we shot at night. I like it and don't have a problem carrying it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
in december i ordered 4 boxs of cor bon, 3 180 jhp and one pow R ball. I have a part gun that I am improving and it would not feed hp but had no truble with ball. The pow R ball worked every time
I ordered and recived 3 more boxs and shot it from my kimber ultra and it made me look good at the range. I had the ramp reworked on the part gun and shot 20 pow r ball with out a ftf (even after the re work) I went to Tex for Xmas and shot at a local range . a shooter with a Colt 1911 was having a hard time with his gun (New) and every one had advice for him. (by new mags) I loaded 7 rounds in his mag and he shot 7 with out a problum. I have shot up my federal and other cor bon and have stocked about 100 rounds plus 6 mags of 165 +p pow R ball. it is what i will carry and shoot. It takes about 4 days to a week to get it from Cor bon. and I shoot about 50 rounds a month. I will cut it to 40 and consider the extra cost even I also will change to a larger gran whin they are in good supply.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Just got 3 boxes :p but haven't had a chance to try it out. Will let you know when I do.

MadDog

1 - 4 of 4 Posts