1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My CQB showed up today and I picked it up during lunch, no time for range trip today :mad:. All black CQB with a single safety. Fit and finish is flawess as expected.

Obligatory test target shot

What's really cool about the test target is it's dated 9-11-07. One of the great Amercians at WC wrote, "NEVER FORGET" under the date.
Range Report and decent pics will follow over the weekend...My Les Baer Thunder Ranch showed up today too (I know, it's a tough life) and I will do a comparison of sorts...

·
Premium Member
20,404 Posts
The targets LIE! Just kidding...congratulations and hope you enjoy them!

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
Congrats on your CQB! Mine should arrive next week from what I' m told. Thanks for posting the pic of the test target. Now I really can't wait.

Enjoy that CQB! ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congrats on the new CQB! It looks great! I think I am gonna bite the bullet and buy one as well. How long was your wait?

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bowie said:
Congrats on the new CQB! It looks great! I think I am gonna bite the bullet and buy one as well. How long was your wait?
Wait was about 4 days....BudsGunShop.com had it in stock, brand new, zip tie and all...

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bowie said:
Nice, short wait is great huh :)
Yes sir, just how I like it!

Wait, that didn't come out right... :scratch:

·
Registered
15 Posts
My CQB is 11 pistols older than yours.

I'm framing my target as it says the same as yours does.

Glad to see a fellow Marine has good taste.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
Congrats....that WILSON is one very fine weapon. Enjoy. :rock:

That target looks like the one included with my WILSON....along with the check off sheet on the work and testing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's a beautiful sidearm, Marine. Congrats! Maybe one of these days I'll be fortunate enough to add a CQB to my collection as well.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice looking Wilson enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think they have a machine that pokes holes in those targets for them. They can make them any size they want. LOL, just kidding.
I am seriously thinking of one in a commander size frame.
You lucky guy.

·
Registered
528 Posts
They do have a machine that pokes holes in the paper. It pokes holes in other things too, from varying distances at high rates of speed.

·
Registered
531 Posts
They do have a machine that pokes holes in the paper. It pokes holes in other things too, from varying distances at high rates of speed.

I hate to say it, but you're right.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I almost bought that very gun!

That is funny. I went on Bud's to order that same gun and saw it was gone. Well, at least it went to a fellow lister. I ended up with a CQB Elite instead. It was in stock at New Albany Shooting Range - near Columbus. The Elite is all black too. What a sweet gun, I can't wait to shoot it.

I went down to NASR with Wadsworth Shoot who bought a Tactical Super Grade. We both have Wilson "fever". If you go to NASR ask for Ron. He is a real enthusiast and a true pleasure to deal with.

Enjoy your CQB.

Eric

1 - 20 of 23 Posts