1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I picked up a new CRKT M-16-12Z. Very nice for aomeone on a limited budget for a carry folder. No wiggle in the blade when open. The Carson "Flipper" is pretty fast in getting the knife open. Over all for $35 it is more knife than what you pay for.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I have the CRKT M1 Lightfoot. It is a really decent knife for the $59 smackers. I originally wanted the M-16, but when the place I ordered from notified me it was on back order I changed my mind. Nonetheless I've been very pleased. Enjoy your blade.

Theo :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Coincidentally, I bought a new CRKT M16-14Z partially-serrated ($38.99) and a new CRKT M1 Lightfoot plain edge ($41.99) 2 weeks ago. Both, good knives for a modest price.

The only problem I'm having is that I usually like to carry my knife clipped inside of my left front pants pocket. Since my M16's pocket clip is not reversible, the Carson Flipper is tearing up my left hand whenever I slip it in to and out of my pocket. I suppose I'm going to have to find a different way of carrying it (IWB, possibly).

·
Registered
507 Posts
I carry mine in my right rear pocket.
I considered that option, however I couldn't bear to shred the seats (w/ the Carson Flipper) on my new Toyota Tacoma as I slip in and out of the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe you can take a fine stone to it, and take some of the agreessiveness out of the grooves. That'll probably be your best option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts