1911Forum banner

New Executive Order - FYI

6700 Views 112 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  longarm
FYI - The President has issued a new Executive Order to the DOJ that will attempt to circumvent Congressional legislation…….

Reactions: 1
1 - 11 of 113 Posts
"Increase gun seizures based on suspicion."

Now that is intelligent!
Reactions: 4
"The order directs to clarify existing federal laws."
I guess that writing these laws in a clear fashion to begin with was just not possible.
  • Helpful
Reactions: 4
These are the same folks that can't parse the Second. With simple, declarative language.
Yep the same bunch of morons.
Some newsbot was just going on about this on the radio saying how the gun makers were marketing guns to children.
So why on earth would any business market a product to a demographic that cannot legally purchase it? :unsure:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They say that they want more background checks. Next thing you know, they will have to do the NCIC or State police check on you twice every time that you buy a gun because once is not good enough.
Biden doesn’t do anything without being told exactly what to do. The communists running the administration set policy on everything. He is just the pen and the phone.
View attachment 673197
Been this way for years…. “Meet the new boss—same as the old boss!”
Exactly I really think that a more accurate description of the current white house would be the Susan Rice administration. Some more has come out on this latest and greatest "executive action" They are also going to proceed with a "naming and shaming program" Something on the order of pointing out people that they do not like and going Neener, neener, jelly bean eater. Supposedly to out people that sell guns in a fashion that does not suit them.
I guess that arresting people and charging them with crimes when they commit them is either no longer fashionable or just not woke enough for them. Who knew? :unsure:
Reactions: 1
They keep changing the definition to fit the news cycles.

"mass shooting" also includes the injured-but-alive people too.

Next month they'll include animals and doors in that definition.
If you are just making stuff up out of thin air you really can include or exclude anything that you want.
Meanwhile back in the Hegemon.

Desperate Democrats Get Creative in Implementing Gun Control - Liberty Nation
It is idiotic to do this as it is stated...because FFLs are not aware of or complying with the existing laws. So make another law or presidential order because they are not following the existing laws? I call BS on this anyhow...what FFL is going to sell a firearm and ignore the background check?......NONE I know of.
They are just playing to their audience. All of the "we gots to get these evil guns off the streets." crowd. Make it look like they are doing something.
We need to really look at limiting EO’s and directives. The punk Obama thought himself professionally above the law. It is obvious he is back with his illegal BS destroying our Constitution and his hand is clearly in charge again of the doodling old fool in the WH.
The political profiling use of the IRS, ObamaCare implementation, the Chrysler bailout, DACA and DAPA, his Recess appointments, his assault on free speech, his Clean Power Plan BS, the EPA Cap and Trade as examples. Now they continue with the dimwit of Delaware and his EO’s—the China henchman Biden and his Chinese Communist Democrat party are now butchering the US. The SCOTUS needs to get to work and strike down all of the Communists EO’s. Then there is his refusal to enforce U.S. border and immigration laws, orchestrating a clandestine invasion of America across the southern border, pushing his party’s trans radicalism, he is pushing child castration and sterilization, he released 1 million barrels of oil per day from our reserves, his disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan leaving American citizens and Afghan allies, weapons, and equipment for the Taliban to commandeer, America is much less safe now because of a weak incompetent president. Our national security is at risk, his policies have caused record inflation and unsustainably high consumer prices. He throws money at problems the government has created through the so-called American Rescue Plan, relinquishing U.S. energy independence, and printing more money, he has made just about everything Americans need more expensive!
Biden is a traitor!
This appears to be about the long and the short of it.
Reactions: 2
I would pay good money to see some quack doc drive an ice pick through the corner of his eye and into his brain.

I doubt if you would notice any difference.
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The part I find most disturbing is how eagerly and even gleefully the State Police (and LEOs in general) accept their new role as the jackbooted thugs enforcing such patently unconstitutional edicts.
Probably some of them do, but not all. We had quite a few of them standing in solidarity with us in 2020 when we all showed up in Richmond and shut down a lot of the legislation that they thought they were going to pass. I see in a lot of these big democrat run cities where the police chief is appointed by the Mayor, yes they are going to fall in line. Same with the State police. The rural county Sherriff's offices want nothing to do with it. They are elected and they know who put them in office. I think they are currently seeing the same thing in Oregon . Those fine people have actually been pretty vocal in their opposition to bad laws in recent weeks. I think that we are seeing it in Illinois as well.
1 - 11 of 113 Posts