1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in South Georgia and I am a confirmed ******* who likes all things guns. From the first time I viewed my Granddaddy's old hammerlock shotgun hanging on nails above a window on the sleeping porch until the present I have had a lifelong love affair with guns. Shotguns were first, back when we used to have quail and dove to hunt. Then a pistol or two until I got out of school and began to hunt deer. That lead to rifles then reloading for them. Along the way I accumulated a few handguns, mostly revolvers then I got a Browning Hi Power second hand from a fellow who desperately wanted it back later. I did not sell it back because I was then taken by semi autos. There is always a need for one more gun and The epitome of the pistol is the 1911 in my mind. So I hope to get more informed on the 1911 and this seemed like the perfect site to do so and perhaps build a collection of them.
Thanks

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome from Lawrenceville

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Howdy from Austin, Texas.

I miss the day when I was a kid and could but .22 ammo and .410 shells at my local hardware store as a kid. All you needed was money and everyone knew you.

It was a different time unlike now.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Welcome from The ATL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts