1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an idea for a front strap and MSH design, as well as a slide top pattern that Id like done on a gun. It's relatively straight forward, lots of math I am sure, but Id like to track down a smith with the capability to develop the pattern further and apply to a bare 1911 for me.

Cost isn't an issue. I'm willing to pay for the design work, tooling, and application - the whole package. I just ask that this stay proprietary to my gun as its my design.

Who's out there that would like to help a guy out? I can send the design images to anybody interested in taking on the project for me, but they will be privledged and confidential. :)

Thanks all!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have an idea for a front strap and MSH design, as well as a slide top pattern that Id like done on a gun. It's relatively straight forward, lots of math I am sure, but Id like to track down a smith with the capability to develop the pattern further and apply to a bare 1911 for me.

Cost isn't an issue. I'm willing to pay for the design work, tooling, and application - the whole package. I just ask that this stay proprietary to my gun as its my design.

Who's out there that would like to help a guy out? I can send the design images to anybody interested in taking on the project for me, but they will be privledged and confidential. :)

Thanks all!
I have drawn some patterns up in cad for some others. If I can be of assistance let me know.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Mighty ironic you want a front strap that is your own tecnique, not to be duplicated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts