1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got myself a new fusion and have to say that the quality and service is great. The gun shop was impressed too and wanted to know who made the gun. It came with extra springs, good detailed instructions on disasembly, and all of the allen wrenches needed. I'll post pictures as soon as I take them.

Thank you Bob from Fusion.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Congrads - NOW WHICH ONE?????:confused:

PICTURES PLEASE111

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
i know i couldent take it so i ordered up a fusion 45.not one of the standerd builds mine is really semi custom.
i'll post pics as soon as bob sends me some or i get the gun
pete

·
Registered
20 Posts
Its feels nice when the wait is over and you are finally holding it in your hands. Its hard to put down. Heck, I had to throw my new Fusion in my Comp-Tac holster and wear it around the house last night. I guess im still in that giddy puppy love stage.

PS, No I wasnt just wearing my boxer shorts.

·
Registered
123 Posts
can someone tell me how they shoot?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am not that good of a shot but my friend drove 8 rounds at 15 yards into a group about the size of a half dollar while standing.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
i ordered a set of esmirelda grips for mine tonight,and i'm guessing that i'ts going to be another month till i get it.glad everyone is happy with their guns that makes the wait easy
pete

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Just ordered one myself 5 minutes ago. Bob and I corresponded through some emails last night and I called him today to place the order.
I thought it was kinda funny. You cant get most Customer service departments to deal with me for as long as he did. Let alone the Pres of the company.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Wow,
Thanks again for the sweet comments. That is great accuracy and Great shooting!
Bob
:):):)

·
Registered
483 Posts
As promised, here are pictures of my new gun wearing a set of Hakan Pek grips. This is a great gun at a great price.
Great pics bro:rock: Those grips are to die for, and I love the ball cuts on the slide.

Brandon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts