1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my grips from Sarge. Absolutely beautiful! Here's a quick story. I purchased some red dyed and stabilized box elder burl from ebay to be made into grips my another maker. Unfortunately, the width of the blanks was a hair on the thin side. Panels were sitting around. I didn't want them to go to waste. I spoke with Sarge and explained the situation. He said he would give it a shot. So, for those of you who notice they don't look like his usual quality, they are. The quality is there, just not enough of the wood. :biglaugh: The medallions were purchased from GunBroker. I think Sarge did an absolutely great job with what he had to work with. If the wood was a little wider, they would look perfect. I love the looks of Sarge's grips, but I like my stuff to be a little different. So I pick out the woods and send them out, and I get back some beautiful grips.
So without further BS, here are a couple of pics. Comments welcomed.
Ryan

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
Nice lookin' grips....surprised Sarge didn't use his "wood stretcher". I've sent many a new laborers to my truck to "find my wood stretcher". They always come back empty handed.:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Nice lookin' grips....surprised Sarge didn't use his "wood stretcher". I've sent many a new laborers to my truck to "find my wood stretcher". They always come back empty handed.:biglaugh:
I saw that! I think it's in my Hummer right next to the roll of tower line, box of grid squares, and the AT4 Flash adaptor. :biglaugh:

Glad you like them Wamphyri13. Never contact me again. :eek::biglaugh:
(You know why)
Sarge

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:biglaugh:
I saw that! I think it's in my Hummer right next to the roll of tower line, box of grid squares, and the AT4 Flash adaptor. :biglaugh:

Glad you like them Wamphyri13. Never contact me again. :eek::biglaugh:
(You know why)
Sarge
I certainly hope you're kidding. I didn't see any smiley or laughing head.
Why on earth would you not want to take my money?

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts