1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 late model Gold Cups, and am wondering if it is possible to buy new Colt 2-piece grips to replace the stock wrap-arounds? Is there a particular style that is a favorite? Where are these sold? Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.