1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new grips for my Mil-Spec yesterday. Will post a picture later today. I really like them! :D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey Amegatek, I like those, I'm kind of like the retro look sometimes. I don't have any Ivory or Ivory like substanace grips, but I will someday. I'd like some with with maybe the Naked Lady on them:eek: ........ or maybe something like a Black Widow some of the older style stuff, it's always fun to dress up for Saturday night:D ........Nice grips, Congrat's
Regards SonnyD

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
So....where did you get them, and how much?:cool:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nice! Did you have to cut the holes out a little on the backside to get them to fit? Who made them and how much?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go here

GunGrips

The grips were made by Conrad Berry, IIRC. These are the ivory polymer grips. Plain grips start at $39. Add any of their artwork for $25 more. You can also send them your own image you want laser-etched on the grips. Full coverage laser-etched checkering is $10. The cobra on mine is their Cobra 1 design. Total was $74 + $2 shipping by priorty mail. Got my grips in about 4 days after order.

Bearlaker,

Didn't have to modify at all, fit as shipped on my Mil-Spec! I am very pleased with these grips, and love how they look on my gun!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts