1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Mike Poulin, my wife got these for me for Christmas. Slimline, covers the MSH pin. The gun that it goes on is with Dave Erickson at Condition One getting Cerakote right now....

·
Registered
535 Posts
Mike R. Allen said:
Those babies are nice. Post some pics when you get them on the pistol.
Yes, Please do. Very nice gift from your bride, good choices pay off don't they?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CAS Gunfighter said:
Yes, Please do. Very nice gift from your bride, good choices pay off don't they?
I'll post so many pics you guys will have to tell me to stop! I get the gun back in January sometime...

You bet good choices pay off. We celebrated our 7 year anniversary on the 23rd, and I couldn't be happier.

·
Banned
672 Posts
Grunt,
Merry Christmas, and your gun should be getting sprayed later this week or early next. Those ivories should look right at home on your heater.:D

Dave

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good Dave! I'm looking forward to getting it back....
I think the Ivory will be great for carry, but the VZs that are on it now will be the ones I use when I get a chance to start taking some more classes...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Taffnevy said:
Really Nice!!

If it's not too late you may want to consider hard chrome.......

Just sayin....
I already have a hard chrome 1911....it's a great finish but there's just something about a blued gun...which is why I asked for the socom blue cerakote from Dave...I love the contrast between ivory & blue...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts