1911Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is my first post on the forum (been lurking for a while.) I just picked up my second 1911 yesterday afternoon. Brought home a Sig 1911 Ultra Nitron from my local gun shop. After spending many hours (probably too many) over the past few weeks reading reviews and other opinions on 3" 1911's I had narrowed it down to the Colt New Agent, Kimber UC II and the Sig.

After getting my hands on all three, I decided I wasn't completely sold on the trench sights the new agent sported, and with the option of night sights on the sig for less than the UC II was going to run me it was a no brainer. Left with the sig for $780 and a smile on my face.

My first 1911 was a used Colt Defender that I unfortunately parted ways with a few years back when some unexpected veterinary bills came my way, and I've been jonesin' for another 1911 since. I traded my 2 1/4" SP101 towards the purchase, but if this thing shoots and carries even half as good as it looks and feels I don't think I'll regret it!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts