1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd give a quick introduction to this nice section of 1911forum. I just picked up a CBOB yesterday at a local shop, it is my 4th handgun, 2nd 1911. I already love this thing, it's just so dang good looking and comfortable to hold! I haven't even shot it yet, but I did break it in tonight as per the advice I've read on here. I will hopefully make it to the range fairly soon. I'll be around trying to learn more about these guns. Thanks for the space! :rock:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congratulations on getting a CBOB of your own, and welcome to the forum!
You've obviously been around for a little while and probably already know about the group of great and helpful people here. Glad to have you here and I look forward to your input in the future!
Sarge

PS - You probably ALSO know that we really, REALLY like pics around here, so please post em up when you get a chance! :rock:

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Welcome to the DW Forum, one Mod. is a Master PistolSmith (Dave),
and one member is a Custom Pistol Grip Maker (Sarge43).
We will give you info, and our opinions, and yes, we joke around sometimes amongst ourselves.
You know we won't believe you until you post a pic or two.

Clyde

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome to the DW subforums. Lots of good info from knowledgable people to absorb. Enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Welcome to the forum Old4door and congrats on the new DW!!! Pictures......we need pictures!!!:rock:

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
congratulations and welcome to the forum, I am sure that you will appreciate your CBOB as much as I do mine. any questions please ask, any info please share, I think you'll fit in just fine here in our little world.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Glad you made the right choice. During breakin, keep it wet and life will be good.

Ken

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Welcome and you gotta post pics.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pictures as requested, although the quality isn't exactly up to par with some of you guys. :(

Sorry, no fancy watch, knife, phone or flashlight, I'm not that rich yet. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts