1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an Eclipse Pro II today. My first 1911. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the great reference material on here. I probably won't post much because I'm already on 2 car, 2 motorcycle, 1 photography and 1 gun forum:eek:

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
Good thing you can't post here often...the members are all jerks or know-it-alls anyway. Congratulations on your new purchase and good luck with it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another noob...

Not new to guns! :cool:

I bought my first handgun, a S&W 6" Model 27 in 1972 and I wish I still had it. :rolleyes:

Since then I've owned dozens and have a dozen or so at any given time including my first-ever Kimber: a new Ultra CDP II I just bought this week. I haven't even had it to the range yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

And like bob-e said, I probably won't become a monster-poster around here as I'm a multi-hobby guy with Harleys, cars, audiophile toys, photography, guitars, home-theater, etc.

But I DO appreciate the wealth of knowledge that this forum, and the search-feature are capable of providing.

Thanks to all,

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
First of all, welcome to the Forum and congrats on your new Kimber!

I have two, a PRO CDP II and a Custom TLE II, both flawless performers. I've had my eye on an Eclipse for a while.

You should know that in the unlikely event you need to send your Eclipse back to Kimber, their Customer Service is awesome. They will correct whatever problem and make it right.

Good Luck and Good Shooting! :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Cingrat's on the new purchase. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Welcome to you new Kimber owners! Great gun and a great site here. Enjoy your stay. :)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome to the Forum
I have an Eclipse in 10MM and it has been a great gun.
Post a picture when you can.
Good luck with yours

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Congrats on your first 1911, your first Kimber and contributing to this forum.

Try to ignore the Kimber bashing that goes on, sometimes we need full combat gear with a flack jacket and kevlar to survive all the BS of people trashing Kimber. :grumble: Some people make it their full time job.

I spend 90% of my time here without even posting... A HUGE amount of great information!!!! :dope:

·
Registered
36 Posts
At the risk of sounding like a jerk or know it all, I have a Eclipse II also and love it. Even your time is greatly divided welcome to the fourm And do not take it to hard about what others say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts