1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on another Forum this morning (CombatCarry.com) and someone was asking for holster recommendations. I started looking through my usual bookmarked sights and, well ... I now have a full carry rig for my S&W 642 on order with HBE Leatherworks in a custom, "distressed brown" finish (think bomber's jacket). :rock:

I decided on his COM3 iwb holster
Matching 1-1/2" belt
Speedloader carrier
Surefire 6P carrier

I had no intention of ordering leather at all this morning, much less a complete rig but that particular finish really blew me away and I decided on a holster. Of course, it wouldn't look quite right on a black belt so I had to have that too. Now I figure it's unsafe, and bad form, to not carry a reload so I also ordered the speedloader carrier. Since I'd already decided on all that I thought I might as well get a light carrier to go with it (for a light that hasn't even arrived yet!).

About 15 minutes after I sent my first email I had his response and a few emails later we'd agreed on the entire custom package. A great guy to do business with and very helpful with advice. Now I just have to wait for the order to arrive ... man, I HATE this part! :p
Mac

· Registered
265 Posts
I have one of Eric's COM 3 holsters for my XD. It is a certafied bargain for the price. However, I know what you mean about that killer wait! :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.