1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got a Holster for my birthday. It's for my 1911. It is my primary carry gun at the moment. The holster rides so nice. I can't wear it enough.

Cole

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Nice looking holsters ... also the schtick, old n' grainy deal on their splash page showed a lot of imagination and creativity ... not a sophisticated website but whoever made it will go a long way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked to my father. His website isn't fully up yet, He hopes to have fully going by tonight sometime. Its only 8 pm here in Montana. So, stay tuned. I believe he will send out a thread once it's fully operational.

Cole

·
Banned
28 Posts
I talked to my father. His website isn't fully up yet, He hopes to have fully going by tonight sometime. Its only 8 pm here in Montana. So, stay tuned. I believe he will send out a thread once it's fully operational.

Cole
Let us know when it's up. I got the home page, but couldn't navigate other pages. I'm very interested.

Nice looking work !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep I sure like my holster. I am the lucky owner of the double loop IWB for the 1911 on his holster page, This holster is top notch! rides good on the hip and fits my 1911 like a glove. I have a IWB orders for my Glock 30 and a new belt as well, I am looking forward to getting them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Forum rule violation

Read below.

G

·

Cole
Please read the forum rules concerning advertising. Making a post for your Father under the guise of receiving the holster for your birthday is still advertising in an attempt to garner sales from this site. Unlike other sites, we don't just post rules to fill up space on a web page. We have and will revoke posting privileges of those that ignore or violate the board rules.

Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are FORBIDDEN without prior approval from a 1911Forum.com staff member. Violations include, but are not limited to, repeated postings advertising a product or service, new product or service announcements outside the scope of normal thread discussion, etc. We do allow small tag-lines in your signature to contain company information and a link to your website or information. If you would like to offer a contest or promotion to 1911Forum.com board members, please contact a staff member to get approval.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.